Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Top of the Muffin To You!

Grimes old boy, glad you were willing to carry some weight while the rest of those sallies pirouetted around out there.

Of course I'm kidding. Bad news for The Rebels. I'm sorry to hear about the loss - as I always am.

This may become a bit of a slow day around here what with Grimes going to spank balls all afternoon, but on the other hand, his absence may inspire me to write a whole lot more. We'll see. It's a coin toss.

So thanks to the everyone who sent in e-mails yesterday. I was up late dealing with all of them. Your support is obviously appreciated. And to daisychick@hotmail.com, if you'd really like to know what you can do for us, click on some of our AdSense banners! I believe we get 0.7 cents every time you do. A fine booty indeed. From AdSense that is... Though presumably on daisychick@hotmail.com as well...

2 comments:

JBlain3000 said...

wait...you actually have fans that aren’t "The Never Ending Summer Of" Mumford and CP Rail (the life form edition not the publicly traded industrial concern) already

Kudos

gritz said...

no...we have no fans....but we pretend we do, makes it more fun