Tuesday, October 14, 2008

In Which The Wall Continues...

For those of you unfamiliar with Eric and I's Wall from February 2007 till August 2008, let me just say this: it was terrible. Awful. Easily some of the worst months of my entire life. And likely - if you read any of those posts - it was awful for you too.

That is why we are branching out. Did you know that over a million people in Toronto are on Facebook? That's more than almost any other city in the world. That means that at any given moment Eric or I could have been ruining the days of a million people with our banal, typo-ridden postings. A million people. That's a lot. But not enough. Not enough for me at least. I believe, as Eric does, that we can do more. That our stupidity can transcend the claustrophobic confines of Facebook and branch out into the world like an unstoppable virus of ignorance. Think of it like the Symbiote in Grimes' favorite movie of all time: Spiderman III.

So that is what we are doing. And if we can make even one reader just a bit dumber for it, then I think it more than justifies the 5.5 hours a day we waste on this steaming pile of garbage. 

I love you all.

Kitzy

No comments: