Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Breaking News

From Maxim:


It’s about 10 minutes into our interview on a day off from shooting, and Morgan wants to talk tattoos. He starts ticking them off: a peace sign, a happy and sad face, a cross bearing the names of his ex-wife and three sons, the name of a friend he played football with in high school who was murdered. He lifts up his shirt, revealing his doughy torso as he displays the words ME, MYSELF, & I on his back. And then there’s STOVE TOP.

“I have a tattoo on the side of my penis that says STOVE TOP,” Morgan tells me proudly, referring to the instant stuffing mix. “I’m pretty well-endowed. A girl told me to get that because I stuffed her up like a turkey. She said, ‘You should call that Stove Top!’”

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And now using the word "turkey" as a verb, has been justified. Colin can die a happy man.

Anonymous said...

Grimes here, yes i agree on probably denby's comment there. If there's anyone who loves talking about "turkeying" girls it's Colin. Now he has justification for saying it all the time thanks to Tracy Morgan.

Another amazing Tracy Morgan quote from SNL, "now why don't you bend over and show me that fat ass!"