Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Love/Hate

So as many, many, many, many of my roommates know, I have a continuing love/hate relationship with How I Met Your Mother (hereto known as HIMYM). On the one hand, it's absolutely hilarious and chock-full of amazing comedy nuggets known in the biz as "call-backs" or "in-jokes." On the other hand, it's on CBS. I mean, lordy day!! CBS?!? You're killing me here HIMYM!!

I have to admit though, that coming across both Ted's old website (from when he was an underground DJ in college) AND Barney's video resume today really started tipping the scales. And with it also be shown on E! now (along with such boundary-pushing shows as The Girls Next Door and the slightly less nude-women-based The Soup) I may have to put in squarely in the Love column [Ed. note: The Chronicles of Gritz currently does not have a "Love Column" nor a "Love Post" and Alex is already way over his limit in "Awesome" posts so don't expect to see anything more about HIMYM on this website.]

No comments: