Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Nutshot of the Day

I just wanted to say that i'm not changing the Nutshot of the Day today, and why you ask? Because i want to make sure that everyone out there, the thousands of people who read this blog, i want to make sure they all get a chance to see this nutshot. You can say i'm lazy, but that's not really the case, cause it's really easy to switch it up. I just personally lost it when i saw "Fish Nuts" the first time. I think it's one of the funniest videos i've ever seen. I mean think about what you're seeing! I mean that might be the only time in the history of the world, a fish has flown ten feet out of the water straight into a guy's balls, and it was somehow caught on film! I think the fish had to have done it on purpose, there's really no other explanation for why he (or she i suppose) would launch himself out of the water right at a boat. It was either a suicide attempt gone hilariously wrong, or that fish was swimming around pissed off and decided, "i'm going to fuckin sack this dickweed!" Either way watch it, and then watch it again, it gets better each time.

No comments: